BUSINESS COMMUNICATION 2004 (PRIVATE)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
Instructions: Attempt any Five questions Including Question No. 9 which is compulsory.
1. “Communication is a two way process of exchanging ideas or information between human beings”. Explain the statement and state the importance of communication in business. (20)
2. Planning is required in every field of life, more in business communication. Justify and explain its steps in written communication. (20)
3. a) Name the various Principles of Communication. Discuss Principle of Consideration In some details. (10)
b) What is meant by “Invasion of Privacy? Explain with examples. (10)
4. a) What do you mean by letter of order? (05)
b) Draft an Inquiry letter, asking about the cause of delay and expected date of delivery. Assume necessary details. (15)
5. a) Briefly explain a Claim letter. (06)
b) Draft a suitable Letter of Adjustment acknowledging the complaint and satisfying the disgruntled part. Assume any necessary particulars. (14)
6. As a Commerce Graduate (B.Com), write a job letter along with a suitable Resume for the vacancy of Assistant Marketing Manager by highlighting your strong points. Use imaginary details.
7. What do you mean by Leading and Participation? Discuss the types and state the steps for preparation and procedure of conducting a meeting. (20)
8. a) State the importance of speaking in the oral communication.
b) What is interviewing? State the procedure during job Interview. (08+12)
9. a) Define a Business Report. (06)
b) M/s. Tauqeer Limited,Karachiare desirous to establish a branch at Sukkur. Write a Memorandum Report as Director
Marketing, highlighting the factors that may help the Managing Director reach a decision. Use imaginary details. (14)
10.a) Define market Report and state its essential parts. (10)
b) Explain any Five of the following Market Terms: (10)
(i) Speculation, (it) Bullish Sentiment. (iii) Bull. (iv) Bear. (v) Square Deal, (vi) Guilt edged Securities. (vii) Depression. (viii) Setback.
B.com Part 2 – Business Communication 2004 Regular Paper Next Post:
B.com Part 2 – Auditing 2008 Regular Paper