BUSINESS LAW 2005 (PRIVATE)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
Instructions: Attempt Four questions from Section-”A”, and Two questions from Section “B”
SECTION “A” (COMMERCIAL LAW)
1.a) When Communication & Revocation of Proposal and Acceptance complete? (08)
b) Give essential elements of Valid Contract (10)
2.a) Define CONSIDERATION under contract Act 1872. (05)
b) What are the exceptions to the rule No Consideration No Contracts? (12)
3a) What are the different ways for creation of Agency? (08)
b) Give the rights and responsibilities of an Agent. (10)
4. Explain right & duties of a partner and discuss how a partnership firm dissolves? (17)
5.a) Explain Private & Common Carrier. (06)
b) What is Bill of Lading and describe its kinds. (12)
6.a) Define Price & how it determine under Sales of Goods Act.
b) Describe different kinds of goods. (09+08)
7. Write short notes on any THREE of the following: (18)
(i) Kinds of Partner
(ii) Free Consent.
(iii) Void Contract.
(iv) Lay-Day & Demurrage.
(v) Charter Party.
(vi) Types of Negotiable Instrument.
Section “B” (Industrial Law)
8. Explain the following terms under workmen’s Compensation Act 1923. (15)
(i) Total Disablement.
(ii) Partial Disablement.
(iii) Labour Court.
(iv) Works Council
(v) Unfair Labour practice.
9. Under the act 1923 when Employer Liable or not Liable to compensate the injured work men. (15)
10. What are the power and duties of inspector & Certifying Surgeon under Factories Act 1923? (15)