BUSINESS LAW 2005 (REGULAR)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
Instructions: Attempt Four questions from Section-”A”, and Two questions from Section “B”
SECTION “A” (COMMERCIAL LAW)
1.(a) Distinguish between valid arid void contract (05)
b) What are the essentials of Proposal & Acceptance? (12)
2.a) What do you understand by Capacity of parties under Contract Act 1872
b) What is the position of a contract with minor inPakistan? Is there any contract with minor is valid? Explain. (18)
3. (i) Define Performance of Contract. (18)
(ii) Define breach of Contract
4.a) Distinguish betweenSaleand agreement to sate. (08)
b) Give the rights of an unpaid Seller (10)
5. What do you understand by the terms incoming and outgoing partners? State briefly their Rights and liabilities (17)
6. Under Negotiable Instrument Act distinguishes between.(18)
(i) Holder & Holder in due course.
(ii) Bill of Exchange 8 Promissory Notes
(iii) Acceptor & Acceptor for honour
7.a) Describe the Right & Duties of Common Carrier. (10)
b) Define Charter Party. What are implied warranties in contract of carriage by sea. (07)
Section “B” (Industrial Law)
8. What are the provisions for. (15)
(i) Daily Hours
(ii) Weekly Hours
(iii) WeeklyHoliday, In Factories Act.
Write provisions relating to Health & Safety of workers under Factories Act.
9. What are the facts under which an employer is riot liable to pay compensation under workmen’s Compensation Act 1923.
10. Write short notes on any THREE of the following: (15)
(i) Strike & Lock out.
(ii) Arbitrator & Conciliator.
(iii) Ordinary Seasonal & Factory
(v) Work Council
(vi) Joint Management Board.