ECONOMIC OF PAKISTAN 2004 (PRIVATE)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
Attempt three questions.
1. “Besides poverty, developing countries share many characteristics’. Elaborate this statement. (20)
2. a) Discuss the importance of power resources in the development of a country. (10)
b) Examine the main power Resources of Pakistan. (10)
3. “Population growth is an asset and not a liability for the attainment of economic well being of the people inPakistan”. Do you agree with this view? Explain. (20)
4. Agricultural production during the last decade has increased mainly through increase in productivity rather than increase in area. Comment: (20)
5. Discuss in brief the arguments in favour and against the imposition of tax on agricultural income inPakistan. (20)
6. Examine the socio- economic implications of industrial development on the economy ofPakistan. (20)
7. What are the costs and benefits of foreign economic assistance? Analyze it in the light ofPakistan’s economy. (20)
8. Describe the main heads of revenue and expenditure of the Government of Pakistan. (20)
9. a) What is the present position ofPakistan’s Balance of Payments? (10)
b) What measures do you suggest to improve this balance of Payments? (10)
10. Write short notes on any Two of the following. (20)
a) Economic obstacles in the development ofPakistan.
b) Importance of Motorways.
(c) Cottage Industries.
d) Problems of industrial labour.
B.com Part 2 – Auditing 2003 Regular/Private Paper Next Post:
B.com Part 2 – Economic Of Pakistan 2004 Regular Paper