ECONOMIC OF PAKISTAN 2004 (REGULAR)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
Attempt three questions.
1. To emerge as an economically strong and viable nation in the 21st century,Pakistan must build new DAMS and generate cheap Electricity Discuss.
2. “It is the quality and not the quantity of Manpower that would determine the direction of Pakistan’s future economic development”. Elaborate.
3. Lack of consistency and credibility in our industrial policies in the past have adversely affected the pace ofPakistan’s industrial development. Critically examine.
4. Agricultural Marketing and Farm Mechanization are the twin issues that hamper the free flow of benefits of increased production to the poor peasants in Pakistan Comment.
5.(a) What are the major objectives of Economic Planning inPakistan?
(b) The 2Fid FIVE YEAR PLAN is considered as the most successful one. Why?
6. Foreign Aid with strings and its misuse in the past has misguided the direction and priorities of Pakistanis economic development. Argue.
7. Privatization of state owned enterprises offers the only hope for the revival of our industrial sector. Elucidate.
8.(a) Examine the factors which contribute towards persistent Adverse Balance of Payments inPakistan.
(b) Explain the measures for correcting Adverse Balance of Payments inPakistan.
9.(a) Highlight the problems of Railways inPakistan.
(b) Suggest measures to improve the performance of Pakistan Railways.
10. Write short notes on any Two of the following:
(c) Heads of Income and Expenditure of Federal Government
(d) Agricultural credit.
B.com Part 2 – Economic Of Pakistan 2004 Private Paper Next Post:
B.com Part 2 – Economic Of Pakistan 2005 Private Paper