PRINCIPLES OF INSURANCE 2006 (PRIVATE)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
1. “Insurance is a protection, a Security, Coverage and a Co operative device to Spread Loss. Explain in detail. (20)
2. Describe in detail types of Insurance of Interest of Rights. (20)
3.(a) Define risk and also differentiate between Insurable risk and non insurable risk. (12)
(b) What are different methods to handle risk? (08)
4 Define following terms: (20)
(i) Perils insured against. (ii) Mitigation
(iii) Hedging (iv) Cover note
(v) Liabilities (vi) Fidelity insurance
5. Write a detail note on importance of insurance with respect to current mode of global village. (20).
6. Define Policy. Also explain types of Policy. (20)
7. Write notes on any Three: (20)
(i) Government risk and insurance
(ii) Premium and its types. (iii) Contribution.
(iv) Insurable interest. (v) Warranties in insurance.