PRINCIPLES OF INSURANCE 2006 (REGULAR)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
Instruction: Attempt any FIVE questions.
1.(a) Define and explain the nature of risk.
1.(b) What are the essentials of insurable risk? Also explain the methods of reducing risk
2.(a) What is insurance and its importance?
2.(b) Explain types of insurance.
3.(a) Describe in detail the procedure of insurance.
3.(b) Explain different types of insurance of interests of Rights.
4. Discuss in detail the role of different insurance Companies in life insurance policy with special reference of steps taken by state life insurance.
5. Write short notes any three of the following.
(a) Cause proxima (b) Documentation
(c) Expiry or termination of policy (d) Fidelity Insurance
(e) Double insurance (f) Marketing & Business risk
6. Discuss in detail the regulatory system and participants of regulation.
7. Define Contract of Marine insurance. What are different types of marine insurance policies?
8. Briefly describe following terms:
(a) Mutual reciprocals (b) Govt. Insurance
(c) Bloyds (d) Perils insured against
(e) Mitigation of loss (f) Reinstatement