1. The decomposition of Hydrogen iodide was investigated at 457°C. The
concentration of species present at equilibrium were 5.62×10‾³ mol/dm³ of H2,
5.94 x 10-4 mol/dm³ of l2 and 1.27×10‾² mol/dm³ of Hl. Calculate Kc.
2. Consider the equilibrium PCl3 + C2 == PCl5, for which the H = – 88KJ. How will the amount of Cl2 at equilibrium be effected (a) adding PCl3 (b) adding PCl5 (c) raising the temperature, (d) decreasing the volume of container (e) removing of PCl5.
3. Derive an expression of Kc for N2 + 3H == 2NH3
4. The solubility product of NH4CI is 1.9×10‾³ mole²/dm6. Find out is solubility in
5. Should Li2CO3 precipitate in a aqueous solution of LiOH, while the pH is 4.5
(Ksp or Li2CO3 = 2.5 x l0‾9).