1. The rate constant of a chemical reaction is 3.23×10-6 at 220°C. If the temperature is increased then the rate is increased up to 3000°C, find out its new rate constant.
2. The rate of disappearance of N2 is 2.4g/sec in the given reaction:
N2 + 3H2 —————-> 2NH3
Find out the rate of disappearance of H2 and rate of appearance of NH3.
3. The rate constant of the following reaction is 2.05×10-5 s-1, if the concentration of A is 0.2 mol/dm³ and rate of the reaction is 1.05×10-5 then find out the initial concentration of B.
4. Draw energy diagram for an exothermic reaction in the presence and absence of a catalyst.
5. In the following chemical reaction. 2CO + O2 ——–> 2CO2 what will be the effect on the arte of reaction when
a) Concentration of CO is increased by three times
b) Concentration of oxygen is halved.
6. For a certain chemical reaction the average internal energy is 1.4 KJ/mole while activation energy is 5.5l KJ/mole. Find out its thereshold energy.