- The process of making some possible answers for the related biological problem is called Hypothesis.
- It is the step of biological methods which gives the way to carry on the research.
- Hypothesis is an uncertain intelligent statement.
- Hypothesis is formed from observations and collected facts.
- The final explanation which is given on the basis of hypothesis and deduction if they are found correct is called theory.
- It is the step of biological method which gives actual reason to biological method.
- Theory is certain intelligent statement.
- Theory is formed by experimentation, physical evidence to explain the laws of nature.