1. The processing unit responsible for mathematical computation is called __________.
2. A kilobyte is equal to __________ bytes.
3. The electronic technology used in second generation computer system was __________.
4. A __________ translates program language instructions one at a time.
5. Output on the screen is called __________ whereas output by the printer on paper is called __________.
6. IBM stands for __________.
7. In BASIC, function key F4 is used for __________.
8. Machine language is a __________ level language.
9. GOTO statement is known as __________ statement.
10. __________ is a set of well-defined instructions.
11. The diagrammatic representation of logic is called __________.
12. A computer output taken on paper is called the __________ copy.
13. Monitors and printers are __________ devices.
14. Mathematical calculation is carried out by __________ of C.P.U.
15. The use of _________ was a marked feature of the generation of computers.
16. __________ command branches unconditionally to a specified line number.
17. Vacuum tubes were used in the __________ generation of computers.
18. Charles Babbage invented __________.
19. __________ statement in DOS is used to delete a file from the disk.
20. The volatile part of internal memory is called __________.
21. __________ is the set of instructions that tells the computers what to do.
22. A kilobyte is equal to __________ bytes.
23. Each statement or command is preceded by a line number in the __________ mode.
24. The keyboard and the mouse are __________ devices.
25. A diagram to plan a program is called __________.
26. Data processing consists of three basic steps __________, __________ and __________.
27. __________ memory is that type of memory which does not lose the information stored when the power is turned off.
28. Every BASIC statement consists of a __________, keyword and the parameter.
29. __________ statement is used to transmit numeric or string output data from the computer and displays it on the screen.
30. We use __________ to convert the digital data into analog data.
31. The introduction of __________ brought the computer age into the third generation.
32. In computer terms 64k means __________ bytes or characters.
33. A software developed for specific purpose is called an __________ software.
34. Data processing devices are __________, __________, and __________.
35. In first generation __________ symbolic languages were used.
36. Disk oriented computers were introduced in __________ generation.
37. A micro second is equivalent to 1/__________.
38. PC stands for __________.
39. The term VLSI is used for __________.
40. Human ware is an alternative word for __________.
41. A firmware is necessary to __________ the computer.
42. __________ computers have both analog and digital methods of processing information.
43. The introduction of __________ brought the computer age into fourth generation.
44. The physical units making up a computer system are known as computer __________.
45. Charless Babbage is called the father of __________.
46. EDP stands for __________.
47. A __________ data processing system consists of various input and output devices connected with an electronic computer.
48. A microprocessor chip consists of three basic parts __________, __________ and __________.
49. A blinking point on the CRT, whose position can be controlled by the operator of the computer, is known as __________.
50. The very small bulbs on the keyboard or CPU are called __________.
51. In BASIC function key F2 is used to __________.
52. ASCII stands for __________.
53. A __________ is used to play games.
54. __________ and __________ are the latest input devices.
55. CRT stands for __________.
56. SVGA stands for __________.
57. __________ and __________ are impact printers.
58. __________ and __________ are non-impact printers.
59. A small spot of light displayed on the screen is called __________.
60. The devices through which we enter data into the computer are known as __________ devices.
61. A blinking cell on the display screen is known as __________.
62. __________ and __________ are the only figures used in binary number system.
63. DOS is an acronym for __________.
64. __________ data represents only numbers.
65. There are three types of languages translators: __________, __________ and __________.
66. A keyboard has a number of keys, but usually it has __________ keys.
67. Types of data are __________, __________ and __________.
68. Types of numeric data are __________ and __________.
69. Types of numerical real data are __________ and __________.
70. Machine language programs are usually written in __________ number system.
71. A program translated by the compiler is called __________.
72. Destructive programs are classified as __________, __________ and __________.
73. BASIC is an acronym for __________.
74. __________ is the lowest limit of line number allowed in BASIC program.
75. In BASIC each statement must begin with a __________.
76. __________ statement clears VDU.
77. The __________ statement accepts data in execution mode.
78. Before a value is assigned to a numeric variable, its value is assumed to be __________.
79. __________ command produces the source statements of current program, available in memory, on CRT.
80. __________ and __________ statements may be used to define the beginning and the end of a loop.
81. __________ allows to write more than one statement on a line.
82. BASIC was developed at __________ by __________ and __________.
83. __________ command automatically generates line numbers.
84. BASIC program is a collection of __________.
85. The purpose of __________ command is to re-sequence the line numbers of the program.
86. In the year __________ the __________ standardized an essential subset of BASIC, in order to promote uniformity from one version to another.
87. The maximum line number in BASIC is __________.
88. The data can be distributed over __________ statements within a program.
89. There can be up to __________ characters in a single program line.
90. Numeric data can be expressed in two ways: __________ and __________.
91. The use of __________ can alter the normal hierarchy of calculation operations.
92. BASIC statements are __________ and __________.
93. REM is used to __________.
94. __________ is used to reuse the data given in __________ statement (s).
95. Semicolon is used to suppress __________ in __________ statement.
96. When a variable name appears in a __________ statement, the contents of location are displayed.
97. __________ is used to access an individual element from an array.
98. The __________ statement is used to assign a numerical or string value to a variable.
99. __________ command prints the source statement of current program available in the memory, on the printer.
100. A __________ is a quantity that may change during the execution of program.
101. __________ and __________ statements are used to execute a series of statements in a loop as long as given condition is true.
102. __________ statement is required to create arrays.
103. The purpose of __________ is to part from usual execution in the order given by the line number.
104. __________ notation is used to represent very very small or very very large numbers.
105. Remarks statements are only shown up when you __________ a program.
106. RABs must be in ascending order in a __________ statement.
107. A set of values arranged in regular order is called __________.
108. The __________ statement in BASIC program has the highest statement number (logically).
109. The symbols <, > and = if used in a program are called __________ operators.
110. A pictorial representation of the sequence of steps of computation for solving a problem is called __________.
111. __________ command returns control to operating system.
112. __________ statement is used to transmit numeric or string output data from the computer and display it on the screen.
113. The LINE statement is used to draw a straight line in __________ screen mode.
114. __________ is simply paper work and documentation involved with the operation of computer.
115. __________ software is supplied by the computer manufacture.
116. __________ software is the set of instructions that are developed by the computer user.
117. A computer __________ is a set of instructions sequenced in a logical manner to achieve a definite task.
118. The set of information that are fed to the computer is called __________.
119. __________ is the person who designs and writes the computer program.
120. __________ level language is nearest to the human language.
121. Assembly language is __________ level language.
122. Two classes of High level language are__________ language and __________ language.
123. A __________ is a way of communicating with the computer.
124. Internal Command is a part of __________.
125. CLS is an __________ command.
126. FORMAT is an __________ command.
127. The information stored in computer is in __________ state.
128. The bi-stable state ON is known as the state of __________.
129. The bi-stable state OFF is known as the state of __________.
130. A __________ represent a meaningful information like a number, an alphabet or any special character.
131. The computer stores an extra bit, called __________ bit.
132. The traditional five stages in development of source program are __________, __________, __________, __________ and __________.
133. An algorithm gives the __________ of solution of a problem.
134. A flow chart depicts the __________ of solution of a given program.
135. Types of flowchart are __________ and __________.
136. The __________ statement is used to reserve storage for an array.
137. DIM is usually placed at the __________ of the program.
138. A$(5) will reserve __________ spaces in memory.
139. Table is a __________ array.