FUTURE PERFECT / FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS
1. By the time we got to the Karachi this evening, we (drive) ____ more than four hundred miles. We are going to be exhausted.
2. When Sarah goes on vacation next month, she (study) ____ German for over two years. She should be able to communicate fairly well while she is in Australia.
3. I have not traveled much yet; however, I (visit) ____ the Grand Canyon andSan Franciscoby the time I leaveUnited States.
4. By the time you finish studying the Verb tense assignment, you (master) ____ all twelve tenses including their passive forms.
5. Drive faster! If you don’t hurry up, she (have) ) ____ the baby by the time we get to the hospital.
6. I came to England six months ago. I started my economics course three months ago.
When I return toAustralia, I (study) ) ____ for nine months and I (be) ) ____ inEnglandfor exactly one year.
7. Sarah just called and said she would be here at 8 o’clock. By the time she gets here, we (wait) ____ for her for two hours.
8. Ali just changed jobs again. If he keeps this up, he (change) ____ jobs at least four or five times by the end of the year.
9. Come over to my house around 9 o’ clock. By then, I (complete) ____ my history essay and we can go see a movie.
10. In June, my grandmother and grandfather (be) ____ married for fifty years. Motives www.cheephomeworkhelp.com/ in drifting toward the tremendous decision, and finally