Fill in the Blanks
1. Physical sciences and biological sciences are the two branches of __________.
2. The branch of physics, which deals with the interaction of matter and energy, is called __________.
3. Ibn-e-Sina was famous in the field of __________.
4. Medical text book Al-Qannun-Fil-Tib was written by __________.
5. In C.G.S system the unit of force is __________.
6. Unit of luminous intensity is __________.
7. Dimension of volume is __________.
8. Dimension of linear momentum is __________.
9. 16.7 contain __________ significant figures.
10. Logarithm was invented by __________.
11. The biological science deals with __________.
12. The class of science, which deals with the properties and behaviour of non-living matter is called __________ science.
13. Chinese for the first time manufactured __________.
14. Egyptian used to measure the flood level in the river __________.
15. The people of Euphrate andTigrisvalleys were aware of calendar and had the knowledge of __________.
16. The people of indus valley were pioneers of __________ system.
17. There are two main branches of physics, namely classical physics and __________ physics.
18. The founder of analytical algebra was __________.
19. The author of Alsh-Shifa was __________.
20. A high precision device for measuring the time with tremendously large accuracy is the __________.
21. __________ is the unit of thermodynamic temperature.
22. Ampere is the unit of __________.
23. __________ is the amount of substance of a system which contain as many elementary entities as there are atom in 0.012kg of carbon 12.
24. The word dimension is used to denote the __________ of a physical quantity.
25. The dimension of area is __________.
26. The dimension of linear velocity is __________.
27. The dimension of acceleration is __________.
28. The dimension of torque is __________.
29. Dimension of universal gravitational constant (G) is __________.
30. A number 4.71 contained __________ significant figures.
31. Some concepts of static electricity were introduced by __________.
32. Electromagnetic wave theory was proposed by __________.
33. The name of Pakistani physicist renowned all over the world for his nuclear research is __________.
34. The dimension of force is __________.
35. Kelvin the unit of thermodynamic temperature is 1/273.16 of the thermodynamic temperature of __________ freezing point of water.