Fill in the Blanks
1. A physical quantity, which can be completely specified by its magnitude only, is called __________.
2. A physical quantity, which can be completely described by its magnitude and direction, is called __________.
3. Displacement is a __________ quantity.
4. Power is a __________ quantity.
5. Two vectors are __________ when they have same magnitude and same direction.
6. The magnitude of vector will always be __________.
7. In parallelogram law of vector addition the resultant of two vectors is represented by __________ of the parallelogram.
8. Normally law of cosine is used to determine the __________ of the resultant vector.
9. Law of __________ is normally used to determine the direction of resultant vector.
10. The magnitude of __________ will always be equal to unity.
11. The rectangular unit vectors are mutually __________ to each other.
12. The dot product of two vectors is a __________.
13. The __________ product of two vectors is a vector.
14. The scalar product can be defined as that it is the product of magnitude of two vectors and __________ of the angle between them.
15. The vector product can be defined as that it is the product of the magnitude of two vectors and __________ of the angle between them.
16. The dot product will not obey the __________ law for vector multiplication.
17. The cross product will not obey the __________ law for the vector multiplication.
18. A vector, which can be displaced parallel to itself and applied at any point, is called __________ vector.
19. Null vector can be obtained by __________ a vector with its negative vector.
20. Zero vectors have __________ particular direction.
21. If two vectors are __________ to each other then their dot product is zero.
22. If two vectors are parallel to each other then their __________ product is zero.
23. If , then the magnitude of either of the two vector is __________.
24. The direction of resultant vector in a vector product can be determined by the __________ rule.
25. The magnitude of the resultant of two vectors can be __________ than the sum of the magnitudes of individual vectors.
26. The magnitude of __________ vector will always be zero.
29. Torque is the __________ product of force and force arm.
30. __________ is the dot product of force and velocity.
31. A vector, in any given direction whose magnitude is one is called __________.
32. The set of unit vectors along x, y and z axes are called __________ unit vectors.
33. If the magnitude of the resultant of two vectors equal in magnitude is the same, then the angle between the two vectors is __________.
34. If __________.
35. Two forces, one of 6N and the other of 8N, act on a point at angle 90° with each other, the magnitude of resultant force is __________.