Fill in the Blanks
1. The motion of the object along a straight line is called __________.
2. The motion of the object along a curved path is called __________.
3. Projectile motion is the example of the motion of the body in __________ dimension.
4. In projectile motion the object is purely under the influence of __________.
5. In projectile motion the acceleration due to gravity (g) will always be taken as __________.
6. During the projectile motion the horizontal component of its velocity will __________.
7. During the projectile motion the vertical component of its velocity is always __________.
8. The path of the projectile is a __________ path.
9. During projectile motion the acceleration along horizontal direction is __________.
10. In projectile the acceleration along vertical is always __________
11. In projectile the acceleration along vertical direction is equal to the __________.
12. The expression for the time to reach the maximum height of the projectile is __________.
13. The expression for the __________ is 2Vosinq/g.
14. The expression for the horizontal range of the projectile is __________.
15. The expression for the maximum range of the projectile is __________.
16. For the maximum horizontal range of the projectile the angle of elevation must be __________.
17. The horizontal range of the projectile is directly proportional to the square of __________.
18. The horizontal range of the projectile is directly proportional to the sine of the twice of __________.
19. The expression for the __________ of the projectile is ax – ½ bx2.
20. In projectile the small angle of elevation produces __________ trajectory.
21. In projectile the __________ angle of the elevation produces the high trajectory.
22. If the angle of elevation of the projectile is 90° then its horizontal range is __________.
23. For the projectile with __________ trajectory their time of flight will be short.
24. If projectile has some range at an angle of elevation of 15° then it range will be same when the angle of elevation is __________.
25. At maximum height the vertical component of the velocity of the projectile is __________.
26. Horizontal motion with constant velocity and vertical motion with constant acceleration is called __________.
27. If a particle is moving with constant speed along a circle then its motion is uniform __________.
28. The angle subtended by a particle with a centre of the circle when it is moving from one point to another on its circumference is called angular __________.
29. The unit of angular shift is __________.
30. The angular shift per unit time of the particle is called its angular __________.
31. The direction of angular velocity can be determined by __________ rule.
32. The unit of angular velocity is __________.
33. If a particle covers equal angular displacement in equal intervals of time then its angular velocity is __________.
34. The rate of change of __________ is called angular acceleration.
35. The velocity of the particle tangent to its circular path is called __________.
36. In circular motion the time period and angular velocity of a particle are __________ proportional to each other.
37. If a particle is moving with constant speed along the circumference of a circle then the acceleration produced in it is called __________.
38. The direction of centripetal acceleration will always be towards the __________ of the circle.
39. Centripetal force is also called __________ force.
40. The tangential component of acceleration arises when the speed of the particle is __________.
41. In circular motion the centripetal component of acceleration arises when the __________ is changed.
42. Centripetal and tangential acceleration are always __________ to each other.
43. When an object moves around the circular track, the centripetal force is provided by __________ force.
MSCQs of Chapter 5 – Torque, Angular Momentum and Equilibrium Next Post:
MSCQs of Chapter 3 – Motion