Choose any one of the following correct answers:
1. __________ is a category of computer hardware.
(Input, Output, Storage, Processing, all of the above)
2. __________ is an important component of microcomputer system.
(Kilobyte, Microprocessor, Megabyte, Byte, None of the above)
3. __________ is not found in C.P.U.
(ALU, Control Unit, RAM, Processing Register)
4. __________ is a type of impact printers.
(Laser, Thermal, Dot-Matrix, Inkjet)
5. __________ program design technique shows program logic.
(Flow chart, Logical Operation, Computer, None of the above)
6. __________ is used as counter in BASIC programs.
(A = A+1, A<1, A or 1, None of the above)
7. __________ characteristic is applied to the third generation of computers.
(Integrated Circuit, Transistor, Vacuum Tubes, All of the above)
8. The most important characteristic of ROM is __________.
(It performs mathematical calculation, it is volatile, it is non – volatile, None of the above)
9. __________ statement is used to transfer the control of program conditionally.
(GOTO, ON GOTO, END, All of the above)
10. Disk operating system is abbreviated as __________.
(DOS, DS, OS, None of above)
11. __________ is an example of integer data.
(HASAN, D-143, 143, all of the above)
12. High level languages were designed in __________.
(Laboratory, Third generation, Computers, New York)
13. __________ is a high level language.
(BASIC, BESIK, BACIK, BESIC)
14. Binary number system has __________.
(Ten digits (0,9), Three digits (-1,0,1), One digit (1), Two digits (0,1))
15. LET statement is __________.
(Optional statement, Assigning statement, Used for expression assignment, all of the above)
16. DATA statement is __________.
(Executable statement, Non-executable statement, Optional statement, None of the above)
17. BASIC stands for __________.
(Basic All-purpose Symbolic Instructon Code, Beginners Assembly Symbols Instruction Code, Basic All Standards In COBOL, Beginners All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code)
18. When using READ statement, it must to provide __________.
(PRINT statement, RESTORE statement, INPUT statement, None of above)
19. ANSI stands for __________.
(All New Small Integration, A National Small Institute, American National Standard Institute, None of the above)
20. Sign of exclamation is __________.
(!, :, I, %)
21. The example of random access storage media is __________.
(Floppy disk drive, Hard disk drive, Tape unit, 51/4’’ floppy disk)
22. The type of memory whose contents can not be changed is __________.
(ROM, RAM, Cache, EAPROM)
23. The command to see the contents of a disk is __________.
(DIR, CD, MD, TYPE)
24. DISKCOPY command can format the destination disk __________.
(Before copying, after copying, can not format, format while copying)
25. TYPE command is used to __________.
(To see the contents of a file, Chage the type of a file, make a sub directory, Type a file in the computer)
26. Each statement of BASIC must have a __________.
(Function, Statement number, Program name, File name)
27. The command to create a sub-directory is __________.
(DIR, CD, MD, APPEND)
28. TAB () function is used to __________.
(Print, Display, Print and Display, None of the above)