PRESENT INDEFINITE / PRESENT CONTINUOUS
1. Every Monday, Sarah (drive) ____ her kids to football practice.
2. Usually, I (work) ____ as a secretary at ABT, but this summer I (study) ____ French at a language school inParis. That is why I am inParis.
3. Shhhhh! Be quiet! He (sleep) ____
4. Don’t forget to take your umbrella. It (rain) ____
5. I hate living in London because it (rain, always) ____
6. I’m sorry I can’t hear what you (say) ____ because everybody (talk) ____ so loudly.
7. Ali (write, currently) ____ a book about his adventure inTibet. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
8. Farhan: Do you want to come over dinner tonight?
Sarah: Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t. I (go) ____ to a movie tonight with some friends.
9. The business cards (be, normally) ____ printed by a company inNew York. Their price (be) ____ inexpensive, yet the quality of their work is quite good.
10. This delicious chocolate (be) ____ made by a small chocolatier in Zurich,Switzerland.