PRESENT PERFECT/ PAST PERFECT/ PRESENT PERFECT CONTINOUS/ PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS
1. It is 9:30 PM and I (wait) ____ here for over an hour. If John does not get here in the next five minutes, I am going to leave.
2. I was really angry at John yesterday. By the time he finally arrived, I wait) ____ for over an hour. I almost left without him.
3. Did you hear that AB was fired last month? He (work) ____ for that import company for more than ten years and he (work) ____ in almost every department. Nobody knew the company like he did.
4. I (see) ____ many pictures of the pyramids before I went toEgypt. Pictures of the monuments are very misleading. The pyramids are actually quite small.
5. Sarah (climb) the Matter horn, (sail) ____ around the world, and (go) ____on safari inKenya. She is such an adventurous person.
6. Sarah (climb) ____ the Matter horn, (sail) ____ around the world and (go)
____ on safari inKenyaby the time she turned twenty-five. She (experience) ____ more by that age than most people do in their entire lives.
7. When Sarah came into the office yesterday, her eyes were red and watery. I think she (cry) ____