FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKETING 2008 (REGULAR)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
Instructions: Attempt Five questions In all. Question No.7 is compulsory.
1. Describe the consumer’s decision process and each of its stages. Support your answer with example.
2. Define channel of distribution? Why do some firms consider the selection of channel of distribution to be their most important decision?
3. Explain the environment of marketing.
4. Define product Modification and Product Innovation. Explain the new product planning process.
5. Distinguish among advertising, publicity, personal selling and sales promotion. Evaluate the five methods of promotional budgeting.
6. Write short notes on any TWO of the following:
(i) Product Mix
(ii) Consumer Demographics
(iii) Price Quality Association
7. For each of the following describe tangible, augmented or extended and generic product.
(ii) Designer Dress
(iii) Ticket to a movie
And www.eduessayhelper.org this will fit in here: our consciences are not of the
B.com Part 2 – Business Law 2004 Private Paper Next Post:
B.com Part 2 – Fundamentals Of Marketing 2008 Private Paper