PRINCIPLES OF INSURANCE 2004 (PRIVATE)
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks:100
1. Insurance is a risk transfer mechanism. Illustrate with the help of two examples.
2. Events, which are certain to occur, are not insurable. Justify your answer.
3. Name and explain the broad categories of insurance business with example.
4. What are the five triangles? Explain each of them with example.
5. When value at risk is more than the sum assured; average is applied. Comment.
5. As an Insurance agent what argument you would place to Convince your prospective customer.
7. Write notes on any Three:
(a) Insurable interest. (b) Doctrine of Subrogation.
(c) Contract of Indemnity. (d) Life Contract.