Q. 1. What did the king ask of the saint?
A. The king asked the saint to answer three questions.
Q. 2. What was the saint doing?
A. The saint was digging the ground.
Q. 3. What is the most important time to start some work?
A. The most important time to start some work is the Present time.
Q. 4. What is the most important work to do?
A. The most important work is what we are doing now.
Q. 5. Who is the most important person?
A. The most important person is the one whom we are with at the moment.
Q. 6. What were the question that the King wished to be answered? What did he do to find the answers to these questions?
A. The King wanted the answers to the following questions:
* What is the most important time to start some work?
* What is the most important work to do?
* Who is the most important person?
To find out the answers to these questions he did the following:
* He ask his minister to announce that whoever answer these questions would get a reward of 5000 gold coins.
* He called the wise and learned men of his country to his court, to discuss these questions.
* The King dressed as a poor man, went to the jungle to seek the advice of wise saint who live their.
Q. 7. Use the following words in your own sentences:
Wise – Learned – Manage – Attention
Wise : He is a wise man.
Learned : He met with a learned person.
Manage : The thief managed to escape.
Attention : He did not give any attention to his studies.